Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday

It's been a while since I've done a Stats Suck post, so here it is in bullet points. If you don't know why, then let Brody explain it to you.

  • The 4th was awesome this year. Not only is it awesome for all the historical and patriotic reasons, but it's also the day my wife was born, which raises the awesome bar to a whole new level.
  • Both my boys had random fevers this week with no other symptoms. Weird!
  • I have fallen in love again with potato salad. It makes me happy.
  • on June 28th, I began a lifestyle change revolving around eating and exercise. I just really want to eat better, exercise more, and be around as long as I can and be healthy. No fancy plan or diet. I count calories, watch what I eat, exercise, and that's pretty much it.
  • Since June 28th, I have lost 6 pounds and lowered my body fat by 2 percent. Not a bad start eh?
  • I have mixed emotions about the Lakers signing Ron Artest to a contract.
  • I want to start playing my guitar more and writing songs again.
  • I never really paid attention to how many calories are in beer. This makes me sad!
Have great week!


No comments: