Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday


If you don't know why, click here!  Here it is in bullet points...

  • Totally stoked that the NBA playoffs are in full swing and that the Lakers are geared up for Houston in the second round
  • Spent time praying the Brody would see the error of his ways and realize the amazing freedom found in being a Laker fan.
  • I watched Chuck Liddell's last fight a couple weeks ago, and for some reason I can't stop myself from wanting him to fight one more time.  
  • Watched the Tigger and Pooh musical with Aidan and Owyn this afternoon after grocery shopping.  Fell asleep and then was awakened by tigger's bouncing.
  • I continue to be totally amazed by the amount of food my 1-1/2 year old consumes.
  • Just checked the NBA site and saw that Denver beat Dallas.  I will pretty much root for anyone playing against a team from Texas or Sacramento, unless it's Boston.  Crazy, I know!
  • Geared up for a busy and shorthanded week as my co-worker lounges in Maui.  The business starts tomorrow with a Venti Bold Roast!
Go get your week on!

3 comments:

Brody Harper said...

I didn't think Lakers fans knew how to pray...

Will McCabe said...

First, let me just say how great it is to get a comment from you on my blog. Much appreciated. Secondly, during the years before Kobe became a mature player, all we could do was pray, so it was more of a necessity. Thirdly, although I don't like Sacramento, I do like Kevin Martin, and think he would make a great backup for Kobe!

cool dad said...

Just a Celtics fan saying hi through Brody's blog. :)