Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday...

If you don't know how this goes, click here and let Brody explain it to you.  I missed last week, so I have extra random musing for your reading pleasure.

Here it is in bullet points...

  • Last week was insanely busy and every day I thanked God for the blessing of work.
  • I noticed Owyn being a ton more interactive and vocal this week.
  • The Lakers lost 2 games in a row this week which had me on the verge of tears.
  • My sister Courtney celebrated her 31st Birthday
  • I am excited at how close we are coming to potentially being homeowners, and am waiting for God's direction on when to pursue our first home purchase.
  • On Friday night I went over and worked with my cousin to fix the dent that I put in my car by running into our fence whilst pulling into the driveway.
  • Dent and door are almost fully fixed
  • Today, Cheryl and I left Owyn with the Grandparents, and we took Aidan out on a date.  We ate at IHOP, went to Gottschalks and found that their CLEARANCE sale is really a sham (20% off regular prices is not clearance), drove to the Pismo Outlets and ran into our friend Jill, went back to SLO, bought a couple things at Old Navy and then took Aidan to the pet store to purchase his first pet.  Itroducing...(drumroll)...Kitty the Fish!

No comments: