Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday!


I know it's late, but it's Easter.  I am so grateful for Christ's death, His resurrection and the hope that represents.  

Well, if you don't know why, click here.  Here it is in bullet points...

  • another rough week with the kiddos.  Cheryl took the brunt, and we are gearing up for another long week.  Thank God for His grace!
  • Ate Chinese food twice this week
  • I love Chinese food
  • Easter was awesome with my Dad and stepmom, stepsister and all the kiddos.
  • I finally realized what happens when a 3 year old eats too much chocolate.  This is why we do not allow it...Yikes
  • Stoked to find out that tons of other men use a special shower sponge thing and that it's not just me.
Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Celi said...

So what does happen when a 3 year old eats too much chocolate???! :) Sounds like fun!