Saturday, August 22, 2009

Setting The Record Straight...

Some of you may remember this post. If not, feel free to check it out. Anyways, it appears that maybe there is a feeling from some people that this was a personal attack per se on the author of the blog in question, Stuff Christian Culture Likes.

I want to set the record straight. I like this blog and I like the author. This does not mean that I agree with or like everything that is written, and I am sure many people say the same about my blog. The reality is that I enjoy disagreeing sometimes, I enjoy dialogue, and I enjoy conversation. Please don't ever take any thought or opinion of mine so seriously that it upsets you. That is not my intent...ever! I you want to disagree with me on a position of mine, GREAT. I will probably disagree right back. If you are rude, I will most likely ignore you.

Communication is the key to understanding one another. Now, go get your Christian Culture on.

1 comment:

skylana said...

i'm so furious!!!!!!!!!

;)