Thursday, August 20, 2009

Top 10 worship albums of all time...in no particular order!

2. Delirious: King Of Fools
3. Sean Feuct: The Seattle Sessions
4. Matt Redman: Facedown
5. Jason Upton: Faith
6. Delirious: The Cutting Edge
7. Brian and Jenn Johnson: We Believe
8. Kevin Prosch: Come To The Light
9. Kevin prosch: Journeys Of Life
10. Charlie Hall: On The Road To Beautiful

P.S. - Travis, I fully expect a comment and assesment from you, and possible even a quick list from you in return. DO NOT LET ME DOWN!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

What does it mean if I haven't heard of 60% of those albums? Where should I start?

But I have to agree with Delirous "King of Fools." Incredible album. Sandra McCracken's "The Builder and the Architect" is also brilliant.

-Trav

Will McCabe said...

It probably means you need to branch out. :)

King of Fools may be my all time #1. One of the best albums ever. I also agree about "The Builder and the Architect" and it would probably make a top 20 list for me.

What I was actually hoping was that you would throw down a top 10 list of your own.

-Will