Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday

Well...if you don't know how this works, check it out here. This is random, pointless bullet points that not that many people will read because it’s Sunday. Here it goes...

  • it is 5:57 and I have not looked at the score for game 5 of the Lakers series versus Orlando. I am recording it and making the ultimate sacrifice for my buddy Sammy, by waiting for him to get off work to watch it.
  • Go Lakers!
  • My coffee jingles on facebook have really caught on. Check them out every morning, on http://www.facebook.com/will.mccabe
  • I love coffee now more than ever, and my fondness will not decrease
  • Spent the weekend with my mom and sister and niece staying in mine and Cheryl's bedroom so that we could have yet another birthday party weekend for Aidan.
  • The weekend previous, we got a bounce house for Aidan's first, fourth birthday party. Wow!
  • Monday starts a 10 week program of exercise and eating changes that will hopefully result in the loss of 30 pounds in about 10 weeks. Go me!
  • I do not like cats
  • I am discovering the fact that my body really does enjoy water more than soda. What?
Enjoy what's left of your Sunday!


No comments: