Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Book List...

Well, I made huge strides last year in my reading. Yes, I have always known how to read, but actually making it through a whole book is a different story. The reading makeover all started with a book called 1776. If you have not read it, you should.  I digress.

Here is a list of books that I read last year, as well as I list of books that I would like to read this year.  I would love to hear if you hav read any of these and what your thoughts are and if you have any suggestions for good reads.  

And, without further ado...

2008
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
To Own A Dragon, Reflections on Growing Up Without a Father - Donald Miller
Searching For God Know What - Donald Miller
Through Painted Deserts - Donald Miller
Traveling Mercies - Anne Lamott
My Beautiful Idol  - Pete Gall
Don't Waste Your Life - John Piper
The Shack - William P. Young
The Audacity Of Hope - Barak Obama

2009
John Calvin and His Passion for the Majesty of God - John Piper
The Open Table Participant's Guide: An Invitation to Know God - Donald Miller
John Adams - David McCullough
America's Providential History - Mark A. Beliles

No comments: