Friday, March 13, 2009

Yes, it happened to me...

OK, so I have heard of this happening to other people, and always thought it was funny, until today. 

Yes, the dreaded toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe incident, or in my case, stuck nicely inside the bottom of my pant leg with just enough sticking out to be embarrassing.  The funny thing is, I don't even know how it happened. It was early in the day, and I had not even gone to the bathroom yet.  Well, at least not in the manner that requires the use of toilet paper.  Need I continue?

Well, I had just opened up the store and had finished helping a nice, older couple pick out a new kitchen faucet.  As I walked down to our warehouse to see if it was in stock, I noticed that there was something white sticking out around my shoe.  I quickly looked down and back and realized it was toilet paper.  I then proceeded to pull it out, and it was about 8 inches long.  I am pretty sure the customer never noticed, but as I was pulling it out, my boss was walking into the store.  He just looked at me and shook his head.

Here is the real head-scratcher though; how did it get there? Honestly I had not even used toilet paper yet, and I know that nobody was able to stick it in my pant leg without me noticing.  HOW DID IT GET THERE?  

Has anyone else had an equally embarrassing experience?  I would love to hear the story!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Never had an experience even close...you are just strange :)

I did have a friend who got the toilet seat cover stuck in her pants. HILARIOUS!!! I couldn't stop laughing for hours...just thinking about makes me laugh. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can always count on you for a good laugh ~Skye

Anonymous said...

Just today I somehow had a piece of toilet paper (not used - must of came from lining the seat) hanging from the top of my pants. I teach at a high school and my department chair tells me "you have toilet paper coming from your butt" and tries to pull it off. Luckily I didn't go in front of my students like that.