Monday, March 23, 2009

Once, when I was a rock star...


















Well, maybe rock star is a bit of a strong statement, but still.  I successfully recorded my first (and only to this point) original worship CD back in 2004.  I was pretty stoked on it, and still am, thought now I just listen and pick apart all the mistakes and think of all the stuff I would do different.  I have continued writing and leading at my Church and am hopeing to record again at some point, but who knows.  Anyways, out of the millions of copies I had made, I have about 25 left.  Take a listen, and if you want one, let me know.

2 comments:

Celi said...

Hey I want one, in fact I remember you telling me you would send me one! So where is it???? :) lol Looking forward to getting it!!
Celi

The McCabe's said...

Uh right...well, the wanting is directly tied to me remembering who wants one. LOL...I'll send one out this week! -Will