Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday...

Well, I am trying something new here, and mostly because I love this guy's blog that much.  if you don't know how this works, go here, and Brody will fill you in.  It's basically a day for scattered randomness, that while important, may not justify dedicated blog posts at any other time.  Here it goes...

  • I am in awe to learn that Brody would actually pray for Laker fans to not be Laker fans any longer.  This goes against my firm believe that God is a Laker fan.
  • I am ready for the potty training part of my son's life to be over.
  • I am still curious to know how the toilet paper go there.
  • I love coffee and most likely will always love coffee, since I hate the headaches i get when i don't drink it.
  • Wondering if I will still be selling plumbing fixtures in 5 more years.
  • Amazed that I have been selling plumbing fixtures for 7 years.
  • Grateful that I have a job and for God's grace.
I would love to hear your randomness!  (C'mon Trav, I know you have something random to say)

No comments: