Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday

If you don't know how this goes, click here and let Brody explain it to you.

Here it is in bullet points...

  • I spent way to much time this week working on a new blog design.  
  • I am a perfectionist and could not decide on a design I was happy with
  • I am still utilizing the same old blogger template
  • wondering if people even really care baout my blog design
  • I care about my blog design, so i will continue on my mission for the perfect design
  • Played mario cart on the Wii with Cheryl for like 45 minutes on Friday night.  She is much better at that game than I am.
  • Had a delightful dinner with good friends on Saturday night and ate myself into enchilada heaven
Your turn...somebody please tell me something random!

1 comment:

Celi said...

Ok here is my random!
-will my son learn not to scream and embarrass me in public!

-God please teach me to have compassion for people who love drama.

-Wondering how my hubbys day in the OR is going.

-Guitar hero is addicting!

-I think after reading Wills randomness now I want to eat enchiladas!!

There you go some random. :)Hope I did it right.